There's something magical about dining al fresco – open skies, the gentle breeze, and the lively ambiance. In picturesque Anderson County, Tennessee, this experience is elevated by an array of restaurants with great outdoor patios. Whether you're a local seeking a delightful meal or a traveler looking for culinary adventures, these dining spots with outdoor patios are bound to captivate your taste buds and your heart. (All patios listed are pet friendly)
1. Lakeside Views and BBQ Delights at Calhoun's on the River. Set along the Clinch River, Calhoun’s Restaurant offers not only picturesque views but also mouthwatering BBQ specialties. The expansive patio ensures a comfortable dining experience as you indulge in signature ribs, brisket, and an array of classic Southern sides.
2. Craft Beer Haven at Clinch River Brewing. Craft beer enthusiasts, rejoice! Clinch River Brewing offers not only a fantastic selection of artisanal brews but also a charming outdoor patio where you can enjoy your drinks with the backdrop of Anderson County's natural beauty. From hoppy ales to rich stouts, this is the ultimate destination for those who appreciate the art of brewing and delicious food.
3. Sip and Relax at Crafters Brew. Crafters Brew outdoor patio invites you to slow down, sip your favorite beer, and enjoy a delicious bite to eat. Whether you're a local or visitor to Anderson County, you’ll feel right at home at Crafters Brew. Check their Facebook page for live music and game nights.
4. Classic Comfort is waiting for you at Aubrey’s in Oak Ridge. Aubrey's is a beloved Anderson County staple known for its classic American fare with a touch of sophistication. Their outdoor patio offers a comfortable setting to indulge in juicy burgers, fresh salads, and a variety of dishes that cater to every palate. It's the perfect blend of comfort and culinary excellence.
5. Friendly Oasis awaits at Oakey’s Sports Grill. Oakey’s offers a spacious patio with ample space to spread out and enjoy a casual menu like burgers and wings and a variety of beverages. It's a welcoming spot where everyone can unwind and have a good time.
6. Local Flavor and favorite at Buffalo Mountain Grille. Buffalo Mountain offers a menu inspired by Southern flavors and Appalachian traditions, Buffalo Mountain Grille is an embodiment of Anderson County's heritage. The patio lets you savor your meal and enjoy time with friends and family.
Other patios to enjoy:
Mountain Retreat: Windrock Park’s Porch Series offers a patio experience that's as scenic as it is delicious. Windrock Park, the largest privately-owned off-road park in the country, has over 300 miles of trails to explore and beautiful views of the Cumberland Mountains. Every Saturday night from 6:00 – 8:00 pm, Windrock’s Porch Series offers food trucks and live music!
Dog Haven: The Backyard is a locally owned dog park with beer garden and is the perfect place to let Fido socialize while you enjoy the company of friends and a cold beverage. The Backyard offers a full drink menu and rotating food trucks, so you can relax a while and let your furry friends have a good time. Please note: The Backyard is for 18 years and older and proof of your dog’s vaccinations must be provided. Be sure to check their website for all rules.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply enjoying a leisurely meal, these spots promise to make every bite and moment unforgettable. So, the next time you're in Anderson County, be sure to bask in the open air and indulge in the culinary wonders that await you.