HOLIDAY REUNION PLANNING
When the family gets together for the holidays, it’s the perfect time to plan a reunion for next year!
And here in Anderson County, Tennessee, we have great options that include fun for all ages and are easy on the budget!
Top 10 reasons to have your next family reunion in Anderson County, Tennessee:
Easy to get to!
- Anderson County, Tennessee is located within a day’s drive of 75% of the U.S. population;
- Located on I-75, 30 miles south of the Kentucky/Tennessee state line and 15 minutes north of Knoxville, Tennessee;
- And easy to get around once you’re here with attractions located close to lodging… no lines, no crowds!
Cool places to stay at Norris Dam State Park!
- Rustic cabins with screened porches, a porch swing & Adirondack chairs around a fire pit;
- Hiking, swimming, tennis, canoeing and fly fishing on the Clinch River - lessons and guides available!
- Bluegrass music & evening outdoor concerts;
Play on the water at Norris Lake!!
- Lakefront condos, homes or houseboats on the water;
- Pontoon boats, ski boats, wake boats, water trikes, SUP boards and kayaks available for rent;
- Great fishing!
Fun in the mountains at Windrock Park!!
- Mountain top cabins, RV park or camping;
- 72,000 acres to explore in the Cumberland Mountains;
- Bring your own ATV or rent a side by side;
- Downhill mountain bike course, and beginner’s course with lessons from a Pro!
Great camping at Anderson County Park!!
- Campsites for RV’s, tents and group camping on the shores of Norris Lake;
- Shaded campsites with swimming area, boat launch, playground and group picnic shelters;
- Close to area attractions but close to Nature too!
Stroll, eat and shop in Downtown Clinton!
- Hoskins Drug Store with original 1940’s soda fountain – delicious cheeseburgers & old fashioned milk shakes!
- Antique shopping, Johnson & Co. General Store, and Clinton Comics, Cards and Collectibles for the kids!
Explore Oak Ridge!
Remember the Past!
Arts & Crafts:
Visit adventureanderson.com for more ideas and information or call the Anderson County Tourism Council at 865-457-4547 and we’ll be glad to help you plan your trip!